The Town School offers its teachers highly competitive salaries and benefits, a collegial and supportive work environment, and significant support for professional development. We seek teachers who view their work as a calling, who work hard and are dedicated to their students, and who expect to continue to grow as professionals. The Town School is an equal opportunity employer.
Town Faculty/Staff benefits include (for full time employees):
- Medical and dental coverage for employees; partial subsidy towards child medical coverage with choice of plan
- Optional flex spending, 403b plans
- Pension plan
- TransitCheks, qualified parking, and computer loan program
- Long and short term disability and life insurance, plus the option for supplemental insurance at group rates
- Additional benefits such as discounted health club membership, discounted Verizon personal wireless service for employees, and complimentary lunch
To apply: Applicants for all positions should send a resume, letter of interest, and the names and contact information of three professional references to Tony Featherston, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Lower School Spanish Teacher
- Teaching Spanish in grades 1-4. Exact hours to be determined.
- Experience required; master's degree preferred.
- Please direct applications to Betsy McKenna, Head of Lower School at email@example.com.