RSVP for upcoming events
Upcoming Admissions Events
Prospective families can look forward to a variety of ways to get to know Town during the Admissions season! Starting this fall, we will offer:
- Monday, October 18, Virtual Tour of Town, 12:00pm. Join Town faculty members for a virtual walk-through of our building, including insight into our program and our students' experience.
- All interested parents welcome. RSVP here.
- Monday, October 18, 6:00pm Investing in Our Children: Successfully Transitioning from Public School to Town. Join us for an informal discussion with Town parents whose children attended public school before enrolling at Town. Parents will share why they chose -- and remain -- at Town, how their children were welcomed into our community, and how Town challenges and supports their students. We will allow plenty of time for your questions.
- All interested parents welcome. RSVP here; the link to join will be sent to all attendees in advance of the event.
- Saturday, November 13, Try on Town, multiple events. Join us for a "super Saturday" of virtual events designed for prospective families to get to know Town! The day will include demo lessons with Town faculty, an alumni/ae panel, and a Financial Aid webinar.
- 9:30am Demo Lessons with Town teachers, from Kindergarten through Upper School
- 11:00am Panel Discussion with Town Alumni/ae
- 1:00pm Financial Aid Webinar with Director of Finance Kelly Gruen, including opportunities to ask questions (anonymously, if you prefer!).
- Join us for some or all events! All interested parents welcome. RSVP here; the link to join will be sent to all attendees in advance of the event.
View recordings of past events
Click to view a recording of previous events and community videos for prospective families:
- Math Mindset Panel Discussion with Town Teachers
- Panel Discussion with 8th Grade Student Ambassadors
- What our Families Say About Town
- What our Alumni/ae Say About Town