Make a Gift: Alumni/ae Giving Day is May 13th!
As a Town alum, you are a part of a connected community, and it is with gratitude and generosity that many Alumni/ae are giving back. On Friday, May 13th, be part of Giving Day with your fellow Town alums to support beloved teachers, current students, and the school. We’re going to need our whole network so please spread the word, rise to the challenge, and donate today!
Click to Open the Credit Card Donation Form
Come by for a visit!
We love to hear from our alums and look forward to chatting with you -- and this year we are thrilled to be able to welcome alumni/ae back to the building in person! Reach out to Director of Annual Giving and Alumni/ae Affairs Regan Murphy at email@example.com to schedule a date and time to visit. Tell Us What's New!
Connect with Town and your fellow alums.
Town’s alumni/ae community is vibrant and connected. If you’re an alumni/ae that wants to get back in touch with the school and your classmates, Town offers many ways to get involved.
- Alumni/ae of Color Group (now forming, details to come)
- LGBTQ Alumni/ae Group (now forming, details to come)
- Planning a reunion for my class
- Being a class representative
- Leading an annual giving campaign
- Hosting a Town event
- LinkedIn Professional Groups: email us for details
- Supporting Financial Aid
- Supporting Town
- Send an iMessage or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 917-444-9690 to connect.