Come by for a virtual visit!
9th Grade Panel Discussion & Reunion for High School Alumni/ae: Monday, November 23, 2020
Every year Town alumni/ae who are currently 9th graders in high school return to Town to share their experience with Town eighth graders and answer questions about assimilation into their new schools. This is followed by an all high school alumni/ae reunion. A link to the virtual event will be sent ahead of time.
Reunion for High School Seniors & Parents: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Town welcomes back high school seniors, Town class of 2017, and their families to celebrate their graduation and hear about their next steps. A link to the virtual event will be sent ahead of time.
Connect with Town and your fellow alums.
Town’s alumni/ae community is vibrant and connected. If you’re an alumni/ae that wants to get back in touch with the school and your classmates, Town offers many ways to get involved.
- Alumni/ae of Color Group (now forming, details to come)
- LGBTQ Alumni/ae Group (now forming, details to come)
- Planning a reunion for my class
- Being a class representative
- Leading an annual giving campaign
- Hosting a Town event
- LinkedIn Professional Groups: email us for details
- Supporting Financial Aid
- Supporting Town
- Send an iMessage or email to email@example.com or text us at 917-444-9690 to connect.